Level 4 | Language Arts
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
With BookShark's newly redesigned Language Arts program, your students will enjoy learning with the "natural method." We include Instructions for multi-sensory approaches to teaching phonics, spelling, copywork, and a complete creative expression/pre-writing program.
This Instructor's Guide fully equips you to teach Language Arts 4. Here are just a few of the helpful features you can expect from your IG.
- A 36-Week, 4-Day schedule designed to save one day a week for co-ops, music lessons, sports, field trips or other extra-curricular activities
- Weekly Overviews
- Student Activity Sheets
- Separate parent instructions, answers & definitions
- Rubrics to help you evaluate more subjective activities
- Instructor's Guide Resources and New User Information
- And much more!
Subjects include phonics, spelling, writing mechanics and creative expression.
Includes one set of Activity Sheets.
You would be provided an option to purchase the Level 4 Readers:
- About Average
- Doctor Like Papa
- King of the Mound
- Henry and Ribsy
- The Children of Noisy Village
- Misty of Chincoteague
- Emily's Runaway Imagination
- Mustang, Wild Spirit of the West
- The Whipping Boy
- A Llama in the Family
- The Toothpaste Millionaire
- McBroom's Wonderful One-Acre Farm
- B is for Betsy
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
- Ralph S. Mouse
Since our Readers are integrated with our Language Arts program, we recommend that you choose the same level of Language Arts as Readers. Please note that many young students read at a higher level than their written Language Arts ability. We recommend choosing the lower level of the two until their abilities catch up. You may also look through the Scope & Sequence and the 3-Week Samples for our Language Arts Instructor's Guides before you make a final decision on which level to choose. Feel free to use the assignments in the 3-week samples as a way to evaluate which Language Arts level matches your student's skills.